Irish Boiled Dinner
- 2 Heads of Cabbage
- 1 Bag of Carrots
- 1 Turnip
- 1 Bag of Potatoes
- Smoked Shoulder (or Corned Beef in you prefer)
- 2 Large Sour Dill Pickles
1) Chop the cabbage in half, then into quarters. Removed center stalk/stem from cabbage.
2) Chop carrots, turnips and potatoes into large chunky pieces
3) Put all the smoked shoulder into a large pan and fill with water
4) Bring the water to a boil
5) When meat is tender add in your vegetables and return the water to a boil
6) When veggies are tender your boiled dinner is ready
7) Plate your boiled dinner with half a large sour dill pickle. Squirt it’s juices over the meal and add salt and pepper to taste.
A note to our allergy friendly subscribers: All of our ingredients and meals are gluten free, soy free, dairy free, peanut free, and vegan. To make the meal 100% vegan just exclude any meat that may be recommended to go along with the meal.